8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , just bought new rims here you go
OptionJDM: Performance Parts & Accessories - Wheels & Tires :: GP Racing :: GR-3 17X7 10X100/114.30 ET45 (Black) Set of 4

i think it will look good on my Civic Sedan ASM what u guys think?

and wut tires you guys would suggest me? i can only afford maybe 500$ max.. the most maybe 550$... my money went all into the rims
now i gotta need you guys knowledge for tires cuz i dont have a clue lol

im just lookin for maybe good long lasting tread life and non noisy tires , its juts for driving not for tracking or anything thank you if you can help me out there.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
$800 for 4 wheels is pricey? You should ask Jeshua for copies of his invoices, lol.

And holy crap @ 10 lug holes!

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
$800 for 4 wheels is pricey? You should ask Jeshua for copies of his invoices, lol.

And holy crap @ 10 lug holes!
lolz im cheap ill stick with konig britelites for 560 shipped, or my speedy lite fins with tires 729 shipped... but again these are not ballar rims....if i had the money id do it

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well ok now lets stop talkin aboiut price and more about the tires i need lol im just daily driving guy i dont drift or speed or anything lol. any suggestion? somebody told me Yokohama avid envigor something like that.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is it better to order from a tire website or to.. buy directly from a garage in canada basically in montreal.. where all the price are like 5x more expensive .

which tires would be good? besides the s.drives ive been told its expensive but im checking its 106$ on the tirerack website weird.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
is it better to order from a tire website or to.. buy directly from a garage in canada basically in montreal.. where all the price are like 5x more expensive .

which tires would be good? besides the s.drives ive been told its expensive but im checking its 106$ on the tirerack website weird.
s drives and hankook 12s are both around the same price... ~110 each... according to online research... the hankooks are a little better..

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like the look of the wheel but you get what you pay for. iv never used that brand so i cant talk about them maybe bending or cracking

1 - 20 of 32 Posts