8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up everyone. I just bought an 08 Civic the other day. It's an 08 Civic EX-L Leather Interior and a sunroof 5 speed. It's really slow. I use to have a clean 88 Supra Turbo with a 60 trim so it's a big difference. Now the Supra is at the junk yard because some ******* crashed into me.

Where can I find some aftermarket parts for my car? I know there's alot of things you can do the these cars. I'm really not looking for speed modifications, mostly exterior stuff. I really want to get some nice rims and put air ride suspension on it. Anyone done that to their car? I want to see pictures.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the 8th! Congrats on getting your Civic too!

Look in the Interior/Exterior section on the forums to figure out what you really want first and what can wait! Other than that, it shouldn't be hard finding sites for aftermarket parts. People will usually post them on the threads! Good luck!

:vtec:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Please don't ruin your new EX with air-ride. That would just be sad...

And I think by speed he means performance mods, but it could be drugs too...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha. I spent way too much money on my Supra for going fast. Now I just want something reliable and good on gas. Do you really think putting air ride suspension on a Civic will ruin it? I think it'll be cool. I tried searching videos and pictures of it on Google but nothing comes up. I just want to see what it looks like

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
congrats...hope you bought civic for a economic reasons....congrats and enjoy not noticed/flash when driving one

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
u dont have to be a racer to have an SI. lol. if u drive one youl notice its not that fast either. but its got some good pep to it and its fun. still good on gas and all that jazz.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts