8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The plan is to meet at the Willard Road (Rt. 28) McD's parking lot at 6:20pm on July 17th. Greet, shake hands, fill up cars with gas, buy fast food (options are limitless) and leave by 6:40pm and caravan down 66 West to Stephens City, VA.

The Family Drive-In Theatre

Hope to see everyone there.

Remember, it's cash only at the box office.

·
Registered
111 Posts
As of now I'm in...but it's still over a month away so something could come up at the last minute. I will keep my schedule clear though for that date. I should be good. What movie are we seeing by the way?

-Cuda

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's a bit of a haul for you mate. Maybe I'll meet you at one of the other events. Cheers.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
This meet is not a good idea.

There is a meet in Nashville TN. Nations biggest car meet ever. Even bigger than the Eibach meet in cali. Its on July 17-18.

Its called Import Alliance

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
This meet is not a good idea.

There is a meet in Nashville TN. Nations biggest car meet ever. Even bigger than the Eibach meet in cali. Its on July 17-18.

Its called Import Alliance
Never heard of such a meet...

*edit*

just googled it,looking at other sites opinions on the meet...

*edit*

just saw a video on youtube about the meet..

*edit*

Ummmmm....not such a great meet as you described for the loooong trip for some of us here in Nova- Either way have fun at IA meet

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Um IDK what videos you are looking at and they dont have a lot of the pictures on their site for real pictures you need to go to forums where ppl have posted pictures of them. Most of the ones on the site are from the fall or spring meet which arent as great as the summer one. And the video may be from before they moved it to the Nashville Super Speedway.

Every year they do Redline Time Attack, except this year this year will be a drift event on saturday and sunday a road course event. And at the end of the day they let anyone thats stll there get on the track.

There were a few guys from NYC that drove down and loved it and thats an 18 hour drive

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Why would I go to Nashville for a meet? I'd rather chill, talk with other locals, eat food, drink and watch a movie or two...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts