8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
but if it was someone on the site who got in this accident everyone would be :flame: the **** outta them, not saying wow that sucks

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
FijiDeez said:
^^ Regardless of who it is, that is scary **** and my primary concern would be "I hope that person is alright." And, if that person is alright, then would come the "Stop driving 2F2F" talk.

yeah didnt think about it that way. usualy when the person posts on here we all know they are o.k. or atleast not badly hurt

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
I feel bad for the guy, so I won't let my feelings of how much I hate that shitty "Hogan knows best" show get in the way of what I think.

I feel worse for the occupant, though, and I have to say, it's shitty of what Nick did. I rarely drive like a moron, and I DEFINITELY don't when I have an innocent passenger in the seat.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I'm sorry, but I really find it a little hard to feel sorry for a guy when he wrecks his car doing something as stupid as that. I'm not saying that I don't hope that he pulls through or anything, but when you decide to drive like that you better be ready for something like this to happen.
I actually was just on the highway about 20 minutes ago and a z06 flew by me and he had to have been doing about 150+ easy, because not only did he pass me like I was standing still while I was going 75, but the wake from his car also was so strong that it rocked my car. About 5 seconds later a Cadillac cts flew by me trying to keep up. Would I have felt bad if they wrecked? No, sorry.. The only people I feel bad for in these situations are the passengers because I've been in a car when someone refused to slow down and it's ridiculous how many people just don't care about others.

If they don't care, then why should I?

BTW, I apologize if that offends anyone in any way. If it bothers people I'll remove my own post happily.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
firmhonda said:
I'm sorry, but I really find it a little hard to feel sorry for a guy when he wrecks his car doing something as stupid as that. I'm not saying that I don't hope that he pulls through or anything, but when you decide to drive like that you better be ready for something like this to happen.
I actually was just on the highway about 20 minutes ago and a z06 flew by me and he had to have been doing about 150+ easy, because not only did he pass me like I was standing still while I was going 75, but the wake from his car also was so strong that it rocked my car. About 5 seconds later a Cadillac cts flew by me trying to keep up. Would I have felt bad if they wrecked? No, sorry.. The only people I feel bad for in these situations are the passengers because I've been in a car when someone refused to slow down and it's ridiculous how many people just don't care about others.

If they don't care, then why should I?

BTW, I apologize if that offends anyone in any way. If it bothers people I'll remove my own post happily.

:yeahthat:

I just didn't want to say that before anyone else.. I feel bad for Nick, but I feel worse for the passenger and anyone else who has to share the road with him. Retarded driving ftl, this is a good lesson in the very least.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
RiceBowL54 said:
Maybe he was trying to drift
That's the last thing that dude needs to do... He's wrecked every damn time I see him trying to do so.

I don't feel sorry for him that much either. He's a shitty driver that thinks he's a badass drifter just because he can afford the best cars and parts on the market. The car doesn't make you a good driver. And that show's in his case.

He's what, 15? I don't wish for anything bad to happen to him, and even more on the passanger, but come on. He sucks at driving.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts