8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
you have a jdm ctr conversion? judging by your avatar... no... so get one then get some Js :d

other than that theres nothing from Js in your category.. only reinforcements and such.. =[

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
you have a jdm ctr conversion? judging by your avatar... no... so get one then get some Js :d
other than that theres nothing from Js in your category.. only reinforcements and such.. =[
No offense sir, but before you come at somebody thinking you know what you're talking about, you better have all the facts straight first. J's does have a lip kit for the 8th gen, and it can be found at this link for one of our site sponsors: A&J Racing :: Exterior :: Aero Kits :: J's Racing Front Under Spoiler - Honda Civic 06+ (FG2)

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Thats only for the FG orginal post asked about the FA
Oops. My bad. That was still some erronious info from the second post, so I was only half wrong. :laughing:

Edit: I don't see why it couldn't work on a sedan though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oops. My bad. That was still some erronious info from the second post, so I was only half wrong. :laughing:

Edit: I don't see why it couldn't work on a sedan though.
AH AHAHAHAHAHA

it doesnt really fit well on sedan and it looks weird. theres some ppl who have it... ive seen it on a sedan and it looks weird. =D

prove my erroneous mistake.. if i had said there was nothing from Js for USDM market then, yes you'd be half right, but i said theres nothing in his category(IE FA5 lip).. so.. "before you come at somebody thinking you know what you're talking about, you better have all the facts straight first"

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
No offense sir, but before you come at somebody thinking you know what you're talking about, you better have all the facts straight first. J's does have a lip kit for the 8th gen, and it can be found at this link for one of our site sponsors: A&J Racing :: Exterior :: Aero Kits :: J's Racing Front Under Spoiler - Honda Civic 06+ (FG2)
err fa5 my friend, you failed =[.

nothing for an fa5, just a front lip for the fg or a big wing if you're into that. Get a jdm conversion and theres a few parts from j's.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I fail then. No problem.:dance:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, if not J's Racing, I want some sort of front lip for my sedan. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
It's a replica J's Racing lip made for the US Civics. On their Myspace it says designed for 2006-2009.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts