8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching and havent found anything. I was wondering if anyone has the j's racing exhaust on their car if so please post pics and vids

aj-racing has this exhaust on their website

A&J Racing :: Intake & Exhaust :: J's FX 60RS Titanium exhaust for Civic Si FG2 2006 & up

I'm really thinking about getting it but idk if i can spend $1600 on an exhaust :eek:hnoes:
I think its a cat-back i hope for that much money it isnt just an axle-back

·
Registered
593 Posts
i love all the exhausts systems out for the fg2

but i think that all of us fg2 owners should take advantage of this jdm bling.

im sure you can cop one knowing hte right person for 1000 dollars.

i love j's

·
Registered
916 Posts
PM I-NTEC about it, he has it on his FG2. It sounds very good and its not too loud. He said you copuld pick up the whole exhaust system pretty much with your finger. Here are some picks I managed too get nothing special, but jsut an idea.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I emailed them, they told me the ENTIRE exhaust from the cat - back is all titanium. And since the guy says you can pretty much pick it up with 1 finger, that makes sense. So Sounds good to me. Would be worth it to me.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Banned
3,234 Posts
Love that blued downturned tip & the fact that it's Titanium.:drooling:
Looks cool. I would wait for toda though. That better be the best freakin exhaust in the world if you wanna spend 1200+ for it. I say buy cheaper and get more. theres wouldnt make that much of a difference compared to one like greddy for example. you jus pay for the name.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Granted yes that the Titanium exhaust may give you the same HP gains but it will be alot lighter than the steel one.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts