8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
What injectors are you running? If your using the base JRSC map you need RC 650cc injectors...

You need to be running BKR8EIX plugs... thats one step colder... I use NGK Iridiums for my current setup with spray but will be running JRSC soon...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
he probably bought the kit without fuel management or a reflash.
:facepalm: TOTALLY hope not... i hope someone in this world hasnt pressed the "order" button and got the 2,500 dollar kit thinking theyd be fine and not understanding whats actually needed. Im betting theres a kid who did not research tryin to save a buck whos done that. LOL that would suck...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:facepalm: TOTALLY hope not... i hope someone in this world hasnt pressed the "order" button and got the 2,500 dollar kit thinking theyd be fine and not understanding whats actually needed. Im betting theres a kid who did not research tryin to save a buck whos done that. LOL that would suck...

Your stupid.... I got the kit with fuel management. I just got the line s mixed up.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Your stupid.... I got the kit with fuel management. I just got the line s mixed up.
sorry OP... I wasn't aiming that at you! i was just saying itd be funny if someone (not on this board) bought the 2500 dollar kit and didnt think they needed a tune or any sort of fuel injector upgrades... wasn't aiming it at you. glad you got it fixed.

i ordered the kit w/o fuel management too!

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
So is it bad if you send coolant thru the supercharger
Wha?

The TB coolant lines dont run through/into/out of the s/c at all.

they don't call it a "TB coolant by-pass mod" for nothing...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wha?

The TB coolant lines dont run through/into/out of the s/c at all.

they don't call it a "TB coolant by-pass mod" for nothing...
Na he's asking if u had it hooked up wrong like I did, and coolent ran through the supercharger for a short amount of time would that have damaged it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts