8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have about a 6 months to decide but with comptechs constant delays on the stage 2 I'm beginning to lean towards the new 10psi jackson racing kit. Im hoping someone can shed the light on something for me though. Exactly what needs to be cut to make the kit fit ? pics would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Still have about a 6 months to decide but with comptechs constant delays on the stage 2 I'm beginning to lean towards the new 10psi jackson racing kit. Im hoping someone can shed the light on something for me though. Exactly what needs to be cut to make the kit fit ? pics would be great

Thanks
How can something be delayed when it was never anounced? Anyways, if you search you would find this posted a bunch of times....you have to grind part of the block...it is supposed to be very minor

·
Registered
4,131 Posts

Thanks
Go to supercharger.com and check out the instructions. It'll show you what needs to be shaved off.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Everyone keeps saying the block has to be shaved!! The picture from the instructions shows its just the waterpump housing!! I was thinking people were hacking at the block!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i was about to say. I checked the instructions and then i had heard block being thrown around on here. Just making sure i wasnt missing something

·
Registered
335 Posts
yeah, i too heard about the block shaving, but after viewing the instructions i'm going to lean more towards the JR instead of the CT. 9-10 pounds of boost sounds really nice. haha.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
i dont understand that type of thinking.

~270whp(haven't seen anyone actually hit 270, usually 260ish) with 10lbs of boost from the jrsc.

vs.

high ~250whp on 4.5 lbs of boost, stg1.

what is it, just bragging rights saying that your running 10lbs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts