8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 7191 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I took off the belt and the nut and the pulley didn't budge, but I wasn't ready to get the hammer out. Also if you look at the end of the shaft you will see that its indented.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Hey Vin is there any way you can contact the person who installed it so that we can get a conformation on how exactly we are supposed to take it off.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
The snout pulley is a press fit. You can buy a small gear puller (smaller than the one in the photo) to do it while the blower is still on the car.

It will be easier the next time around if you put a light film of anti-seize on the snout shaft and bore the pulley before re-installing it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
FYI, the latest beta of FlashPro Manager has an improved base calibration for the JRSC. We used live tuning to refine the part throttle high cam maps which means the engine runs a little leaner and smoother on over-run conditions.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
FYI, the latest beta of FlashPro Manager has an improved base calibration for the JRSC. We used live tuning to refine the part throttle high cam maps which means the engine runs a little leaner and smoother on over-run conditions.
:wheee::vtec: awesome news. cant wait to see what else FP manager has coming. best product for our cars ever made.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
OMG i could cry thank you you guys save the day again...

·
Registered
618 Posts
I really hope someone installed a 3" pulley with the supercharger still installed on the car. The one puller i used is not the right size/to big. It doesn't help all the abs crap is 6" away.................. Im gonna go back to work and see if i can find a smaller puller. wish me luck.....

·
Registered
618 Posts
^ well nvm all that. im gonna do it the proper way and remove the whole charger sometime but not today. even if i got the pulley off i don't think i would be able to properly install the new one. fail for me.

·
Registered
618 Posts
took the car out with the 3" pulley to do a 3rd gear pull so i could data log. im having a problem boosting during vtec. my vtec point is set at 4500rpm. im making 8psi at 4500 rpm. then as soon as it crosses over to vtec it's jumping anywhere from 6-8 up till red line. i need to add more fuel since the car is running 13.5 a/f ratio at WOT. but now my flashpro isn't working while hooked to my laptop, but works on my PC just fine... hondata says the stock MAP sensor is only good till 10psi while people on here say it's good till 12psi. since i cannot boost up to 10psi for some reason is it my bad a/f ratios that wont let me boost in vtec?

·
Registered
612 Posts
P/N#989-327
06-09 Civic Si Supercharger System - NO FUEL MANAGEMENT
Note: This system was put together for customers that already have a Hondata ECU or want to supply their own fuel management.

So if i have flashpro i can just get this kit ?

·
Registered
618 Posts
P/N#989-327
06-09 Civic Si Supercharger System - NO FUEL MANAGEMENT
Note: This system was put together for customers that already have a Hondata ECU or want to supply their own fuel management.

So if i have flashpro i can just get this kit ?
yes. then u just need the 650cc injectors, injectors clips, and colder spark plugs and your supercharged.

61 - 80 of 7191 Posts