8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this posted on Jackson Racings myspace page. I know it doesnt tell when our kit will be released but i would guess that it cant be that far away. With the S2K kit being priced around $5500 and the fit kit around $3500 i would think we should be around 4K. I cant wait:biggrin:

"Hello all!

Well, a lot has happened with the KraftWerks division, so please check out our new website, kraftwerksusa.com.

We had a great SEMA show! The KraftWerks S2000 was front and center at SEMA in the Honda booth, with the KraftWerks Fit R sitting alongside. Photos are on kraftwerksusa.com

KraftWerks will be releasing Fit, S2000 and Miata kits throughout the January/February time period, Stay tuned!

-Jackson Racing

PS: K-Series is looking great!"

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Fits are DBW too. I think it's a pretty good idea. There are lot of people with Fits out there and before you say fit's are slow, they are faster than most civics were when people started modding them. I think the Fit scene is going to be huge in a few years. Our Civics are barely even compact cars any more, last time I checked compact cars don't weigh close to 3,000lbs.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
The boost it makes is linear....Only makes full boost at full RPM. Less boost below the curve, which means less usable power compared to a positive displacment unit.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The boost it makes is linear....Only makes full boost at full RPM. Less boost below the curve, which means less usable power compared to a positive displacment unit.
all i know is that i liked the dyno and reveiw i read of this kit so i guess we will wait and see

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.