8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried em? My girl says they're the **** ice cold. So I put some on ice. Yesterday they weren't cold so I put em in a cup with ice and it wasn't good.

So now I'ma try it today with lunch ice cold.

If you've tried em, what kind do you like and, do you prefer bottles or cans?

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
THE BLACK CHERRY IS THE SHIIIIIIIZNIT! And...it had No sugar! ANND...does NOT taste "dietary" lol

Jones is this **** mang. You can upload pics on their site and possibly have them chosen for a label! Woot

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
My brother absolutely loves Jones stuff, and almost every college house I've been to has a Jones Soda Bottle collection somewhere in it.

I have tried it once and vowed never to again. I like sweet things, but I may as well just open a bag of sugar and eat it.

That, and the flavors are too bizarre.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
i tend to not like things that are flavored to mimick things that they are not. For examply i hate cotton candy bubblle gum..... if i wanted cotton candy i would have gotten cotton candy....

next thing you know there gonna have like cheezeburger soda....

anyway on that note when i see this jones stuff i'm gonna try it, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna end up taking one sip and throwing it out though

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
black07coupe said:
they made a turkey and mashed potato or some **** flavored drink during the holidays
It was turkey and dressing, and every holiday they make all kinds of crazy flavors. My girl actually has a collection of Jones Soda bottles, since they all have different pictures sent in by customers. Matter of fact, an underground rapper named Big B did a line of his own Jones soda bottles to promote himself.

I love Jones Soda personally, but I'd rather have bottles any day of the week and I wouldn't have even thought about getting apple. Mostly because I don't like apples, but also because all the other flavors just sound better, lol.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I actually went out and bought some just so I could try it. I got the cream soda kind, didn't want to get too crazy. I actually like it alot

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
tennisfan16 said:
^never heard of it. is there like a website that has nothing but diffrent pop's you can buy?
Starbucks carries izze. I personally think Jones is better, but izze's more of a juice drink than a pop.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I've had the black cherry, cream soda, and the apple flavors. They were all really good, but the bl. cherry was definately best. Those are the only flavors I've seen. I'd love to try the bubble gum, but I can't see myself ever drinking it more than once. I'm to loyal to Mt. Dew. I bet those holiday flavors are freakin nasty though! Who would want a turkey, and gravy flavored soda? I wonder what kind of financial loss they have every year due to those?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts