8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Honestly, I wished the Si would drive all the time the way it does when it's cold. I love the way the revs just plummet when you shift. It would make daily driving so much easier.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Honestly, I wished the Si would drive all the time the way it does when it's cold. I love the way the revs just plummet when you shift. It would make daily driving so much easier.
yea i noticed that too, makes it so much easier to drive......shouldve gotten a EX lmao

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
damn, you're crazy. I absolutely hate the car when it is cold. Less rev hang or not, the car is very jerky and you have to be very precise with the clutch or you will feel every shift in a bad way. It also doesn't accelerate smoothly at all. If the car was like that all the time i would sell it for another car in matter of days

·
Registered
68 Posts
Major, major thread resurrection here. Now that our high temps are in the 20s, I'm noticing the jerkiness when cold a lot more. Does FlashPro and a tune work some of this out? Seems like a fueling issue to me.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Major, major thread resurrection here. Now that our high temps are in the 20s, I'm noticing the jerkiness when cold a lot more. Does FlashPro and a tune work some of this out? Seems like a fueling issue to me.
FlashPro + tune completely eliminated the issue for me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sometimes in bumper to bumper traffic I will let the car ahead of me get way out in front that way I can just coast along in first. Ticks all the other drivers off but HEY! THEY DONT KNOW THE STRUGGLE!!!! :rotfl:
After traffic clears I'm like :vtec: :wheee:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts