8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the chance to try out the Jeffs Werkstatt line today. Great day for it. Low 70's, overcast and low humidity. Wash then Clay, Prime then Jett.

The Adams Clay Bar was great, easier to work with than ClayMagic but just as effective. The clay step was more to help with polish and wax application than actually needing to remove contaminants. The paint was in fair shape being new but not smooth, so it was worth it. Only took about 40 minutes.

Then it was on to Jeffs Prime, which is the polish product, its not aggressive at all, but more of a mild paint cleanser and protectant (think AIO) it was a touch finicky in spots, but overall ok. Easier than Menzerna FP, but less so than Adams Revive. The paint is silver and new so swirling is low and impossible to see anyway. PC with a white pad on 5-6.

Jeffs Acrylic Jett is the sealant. Trigger spray application, spray 1-2x per panel wipe uniformly with MF and continue to buff clear. Again, silver and overcast, but I didnt get any streaking. Super easy on and off, near effortless actually. Faster and easier than any QD I have ever used by a long shot.

Pics would be meaningless, there was no way to capture the shine in the lighting conditions I had and again with silver, very tough to translate the pop. Shine and smoothness was excellant.

It rained this evening and the beading was like I havent seen in I dont know how long. Very tight and nearly identical in size, simply incredible.

Now longevity is what Jeffs touts, but I cant say anything about that in some time as I also intend to layer from now till December after every wash as feasible. It probably only took 15-20 minutes to layer the whole vehicle. Why QD when this is so easy and effective?

I also picked up their car shampoo which was also excellant. I have their QD, which may not get used all that often.

If the durability is as good as they claim, our local pros may not want to use this for customer cars, you may never see them again, but you may wan to look into it for your own vehicles.

I missed having color to admire after a few hrs of detailing today, but silver is so stress free it has some redeeming qualities.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i want myself some of that too bad its a rip to get it shipped to canada, the jett application sounds awesome..sounds way easier to apply then high gloss sealant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts