8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Jeff Wyler honda of florence ky body shop

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  anthonyedwards 
#1 ·
I recently just had these guys do the recall for the paint on my 08 si. Well they painted it and it looked like dog crap, had fish eyes all over it and you could still see the spider webbing under the paint, there were gashes where they did not use any filler. Yet the manager tried to tell me they sanded it all down to bare metal. He tried telling me that the fish eyes were rock chips. Ok well if they were rock chips and you sanded it down to bare metal they shouldn't be there! and even if its a small dent they should have called to see if I wanted it fixed before you just paint over it? After I basically told him he was FOS He agreed to repaint it again. the second time it looked much better. He told me to wait a few weeks before I wash the car. a month later, we recently just had a snow and I wanted to washthe salt off my car. so I took it to the car wash and its like it washed some of the paint off! i'm pissed but im not sure if I should take it back? And FYI if your in the Cincinnati try state area I do not recommend using Jeff Wyler Honda of Florence for your body shop needs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.