8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
They do good work & the guys there are cool but they are kinda hard to find if you don't know what your looking for.

What are you trying to have done?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, once I saw AJP's turbo kit, I took their specs to JE Performance to see about getting them to custom fabricate one for me. They seemed really cool and worked a nice quote out for me (3 weeks they need my car for) and 6-7k later. Im just trying to do some research before I commit to it

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
If you looking for a custom kit there are several other shops in the area. Extreme Racing Performance (Sean) in Odenton and SRT (Swift Technology Racing)(Moe) in beltsville work on honda's and can fab a custom turbo kit.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i called them and talked to the guys for about an hour on the phone and they were able to answer almost all my questions and were nice and patient about it. I'm having alot of work done by them at the end of november, but ya I'd recommend them.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
I've heard good things, but Lord knows I drove by their shop three or four times and couldn't find it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i would highly not recomend them they do some shady ****. tunning sucks , service will take much longer then they say, quality sucks. would not go there again

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would highly not recomend them they do some shady ****. tunning sucks , service will take much longer then they say, quality sucks. would not go there again

Any examples of this poor service??Not that I doubt you, its just that I need a little more than a one sentence rant. thanks :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
yea james evans does know what hes talking about and they can do alot but all of there turbo kits are made by full race and they put je profab on them and everything they have and do is very expensive. i have heard alot of rumors but i cant say anyhting bad because i dont deal with them.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
yea james evans does know what hes talking about and they can do alot but all of there turbo kits are made by full race and they put je profab on them and everything they have and do is very expensive. i have heard alot of rumors but i cant say anyhting bad because i dont deal with them.
i know when i go to put the "speakers in my box" i wont deal with them because the suggested against it. James knows what i am talking about.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts