8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased my front and rear jdm emblems off ebay for my 09 lx coupe. the from emblem fits perfectly but the rear one is too big and does not fit properly. can someone inform me on what size i need to get for the rear emblem. or a link where i can buy one will help tremendously! please and thanks!

·
Registered
385 Posts
i have the same car as you and im ordering my JDM badges tomorrow from procivic.com, did you have a problem because of the rear lip spoiler?

·
Registered
406 Posts
i have the same car as you and im ordering my JDM badges tomorrow from procivic.com, did you have a problem because of the rear lip spoiler?
i have a coupe as well and bought the badges from procivic. the rear emblems fits fine. all you need to do is just cut out the tabs and i recommend you swap the adhesive to the 3M heavy duty double stick tape.

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
If you bought the JDM emblem for this generation civic, it wont fit because the JDM civic trunk is curved, so it wouldn't fit correctly, the one that fits the USDM civic correctly is for the EP3 I believe, which is flat. Corsport sells you the correct ones that fit, and they have free shipping, something like 115 for both emblems, and they sell them separately as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
If you bought the JDM emblem for this generation civic, it wont fit because the JDM civic trunk is curved, so it wouldn't fit correctly, the one that fits the USDM civic correctly is for the EP3 I believe, which is flat. Corsport sells you the correct ones that fit, and they have free shipping, something like 115 for both emblems, and they sell them separately as well.
yea i got it for this generation. it makes sense since the emblem is curved. are you sure the ep3 will fit? it's a hatchback...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no the emblem just seemed too big it wasn't the right size and it seemed to curve a little not fitting perfectly against the trunk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Passwordjdm, that's where I got mines! The back are from the dc5 or type r RSX. And the front is from the 8th type r civic.

·
Registered
385 Posts
can someone give me the part # for the rear one that fits the coupe, i just installed mine and its not flush with the trunk at all.

its going to piss me off if they sent the ones for the sedan not the coupe but i have no reference as far as part #'s to refer to.

mine said 75700-S5T-E01

1 - 15 of 15 Posts