8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In stock and ready to go for the Front and Rear JDM Red "H" badges for your 06+ Civics.

SI/Coupe owners: You must cut the tabs from the rear badge for fitment as the mounting pegs will not line up to the OEM plastic holes.

Sedan owners: You must cut the tabs from the front and rear badges for fitment as the mounting pegs will not line up to the OEM plastic holes.

The super-strong adhesive backing requires a CLEAN surface so be sure to clean with rubbing alcohol before installing.

Z-1 Performance Automotive Services Inc. - Honda JDM Badges FG Civic Coupe/Sedan

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold a whole bunch in the last 24 hours - still have a couple sets in stock and more on the way for early next week!

·
Registered
259 Posts
i got the wrong front emblem from you guys.

part # 75700-s5t-e01 is wrong. hopefully everyone didnt get these.

how can i swap em out for the right one? the correct one i dont have a part # for but its roughly 5 inchs across.

the rear is good to go though.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
escocrx said:

how can i swap em out for the right one? the correct one i dont have a part # for but its roughly 5 inchs across.

Sent PM

·
Registered
9 Posts
escocrx said:

damn it mine is wrong too, i got mine in today with that same part number so i went and checked and it is far to small!!!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fgcoupe08 said:
damn it mine is wrong too, i got mine in today with that same part number so i went and checked and it is far to small!!!
Emailed you earlier today and sent PM - I have already arranged for the correct badge to be sent to you.

Our west coast warehouse packed the wrong front badges for the orders on that day - sorry for the mix up guys! You both have new tracking numbers for the correct badges.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Z1 Performance said:
Sedan owners: You must cut the tabs from the front and rear badges for fitment as the mounting pegs will not line up to the OEM plastic holes.

I'm about to cop these but your site says they will NOT fit sedans.

????

Maybe change what your site states?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AbstraKt said:
I'm about to cop these but your site says they will NOT fit sedans.

????

Maybe change what your site states?
We will update the site, but owners on this site have fit them to the sedan. The difference is on the front badge you need to cut the mounting pegs from the badge. They will not line up to the OEM holes like they will on the coupe.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts