8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why do they cost so much... its a small badge... freakin 110 for 2 little freakin badges... just dumbbb

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
soo what do you want to talk about?

Robearracing.com have them both for 89$

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
they're expensive because they're imported items that are not sold here. id say just go without it; the red badges are used by honda for type R designation.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
They're expensive for the same reason Louis Vuitton, Burberry, etc... are all so expensive...because people will pay the prices to have them. Instead of designer fashions though, it's the JDM bling factor that people are after.

Same reason some people are going to drop $700+ on a Mugen air box that probably won't out perform our Si airboxes by much (if at all) or $500 on a Mugen spoiler, etc...

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i mean i want the JDM red badge but im not payin that much for something so small thats not needed... i thought at most they would be like 35-40... 89 is still insane... haha oh well..

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
You've seen my car--just get the rear and call it a day. You've got other areas to spend you money on.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yep, it's over priced. IMO, if it's not a Type R, don't stick it on the car. People complain about others who stick the Type R badge on a Si, this dosen't seem that different.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
i mean i want the JDM red badge but im not payin that much for something so small thats not needed... i thought at most they would be like 35-40... 89 is still insane... haha oh well..
lol. They are expensive I will admit, I want them. :popcorn:

According to your thinking though, it is an, at most, 2 year old car, it does not need to be modded at all. :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.