8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me your opinion on JDM Honda badging on a Habanero Red color. i am thinking about putting it front and rear.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
yes. JDM emblems on ANY color is HOTTTT

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
While I love the red JDM Honda badge, having that red next to Habi red would be a clash of shades of color. Nevertheless, do what you feel is right. If you do, post pics.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
i also have a haby si and i thought about the jdm badges, but i feel it wouldn't look right at all. atleast on rallye red, it would be a closer match, but not haby...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah same thing, I looked at the badges and was like AWESOME! Then I though about how bad it would look on the habi. So I skipped the jdm badge route

--Korea

·
Kansas Chainsaw Massacre
6,296 Posts
no love for the habi red folks!

I just ordered mine for my Rallye Red coupe and I considered the same question- would it look good, red on red? of course, in my situation, the reds are close. I don't think it will stand out much on my car, but the people in the know will know, you know?

repetitiveness aside, I think your car would look fine. sure, it'd stand out a bit more, but not in a bad way. damn, the red badges are stock in japan.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Paint that sh*t black

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
my vote is yes!
those emblems look good on any color.

NOT really lol trying putting it on a PINK car???????????

hehe

well i have fiji blue pearl si im thinking of purchasing the jdm emblems too
RED H ftw............. i wish i have black or white si the red will match perfectly..... on my fiji blue umm some what it looks good

·
Registered
219 Posts
I agree that almost all the civics look better with the red badges. I also don't think the red clashes too bad with the Habi color. Do you look at the Si badging and think it looks out of place? No. I figure the red badges, and the removal of the hideous chrome CIVIC badge make everything look more uniform and matching on the car. Here's some of my ride.

And a before and after of the rear of the car:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts