8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
its not a big deal to a lot of people but i like it, it is functional and it adds a little jdm bling, besides its an oem part

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
i think its a nice little interior accessory
I've been wanting one for a while but passwordjdm is always out of stock lol

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
What's he talking about? We don't see any pics.

Edit: I just re-read the posts title. Is he talking about the JDM road flare? If so, that's a waste of money. Everybody has different taste though, if you want it, buy it. Or you can buy a USDM road flare, then take a Sharpie, and write JDM on the side. That would be funny.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry about the pics, there back up. I deleted them from my photobucket so it deleted them in the post. But there back up and I added a pic of the Type R sedan with it on the passenger side.

Haven't youve seen these in the cars? You dont think it would add a little touch to it? I know at least one person on this site has to have it. It seems everyone hates it.

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I don't think no one hates it. It just seems like other than it being "JDM," there's really no logical reason to have one. Now, if you can get that whole interior, then we're on to something different. ;)

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yodums said:
I don't think no one hates it. It just seems like other than it being "JDM," there's really no logical reason to have one. Now, if you can get that whole interior, then we're on to something different. ;)
Lol, if only. The interior may take a little while to get lol. Im just going to get the car an import it. jk. You make a good point. It does just offer a JDM tough rather then a logical reason. But there are plenty of other things people by that has no logical reason. I guess im kinda alone on this one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts