8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why has nobody done this yet?
somebody get me the steel fenders and ill do it and blow minds.
whats the difference in the headlight brackets in terms of sedans?
do the jdm headlights need different brackets?

beause i think it would be SICK to have a jdm front end on a fg2.
and im bout to hack the front off my s13 to do a s15 front end and it requires fender wending etc so i may as well weld 2 pairs of fenders.
so where can i get the stuff cheapest?

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Got $6k plus to even attempt acquiring all of the parts?

Sorry to sorta dismiss this but there is a reason no one has done it and that's cuz its a TON of work. I'd absolutely love to see it though so if you are for real then good luck.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got $6k plus to even attempt acquiring all of the parts?

Sorry to sorta dismiss this but there is a reason no one has done it and that's cuz its a TON of work. I'd absolutely love to see it though so if you are for real then good luck.
no, its not alot of money
i know people that weld so like 100, usdm fenders to cut are 100 each, if i could find the oem csx fenders thatd be great but byond that, hood=no big deal, front bumper=dont need right away, and headlights, if i did i could just sell my quad bixenon retro with ccfl
its easy
nobody wants to do it though
in theroy all you gotta really do is cut down the fender in the middle, measure, cut and weld
could be finished in an afternoon
then paint
everything else is cake

people with 240sx es do this ALL THE TIEM
im bout do do a s13.5 conversion on mine and if i could find oem metal csx fenders i might attempt to do both

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
no, its not alot of money
i know people that weld so like 100, usdm fenders to cut are 100 each, if i could find the oem csx fenders thatd be great but byond that, hood=no big deal, front bumper=dont need right away, and headlights, if i did i could just sell my quad bixenon retro with ccfl
its easy
nobody wants to do it though
in theroy all you gotta really do is cut down the fender in the middle, measure, cut and weld
could be finished in an afternoon
then paint
everything else is cake

people with 240sx es do this ALL THE TIEM
im bout do do a s13.5 conversion on mine and if i could find oem metal csx fenders i might attempt to do both

Pics then. You are more awesome then us all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.