8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to buy the jdm h emblems for an 09 coupe with a prepaid visa card and so far, jdmland, z1, does not accept the cards. Anyone here have bought from a company that does accept them? It is 100 dollars so the emblems have to cost (including shipping) less than that. Also, sorry to be long winded, but some sites have the coupe/sedan under the same thing and others have them seperate. What gives? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
if your that worried cant you use paypal, or just change the cc number after you use it.. Adn btw all cc have fraud protection..

im willing bet that someone stole your cc numbers before..

once someone does this to you , its normal to be on the defensive.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No it was a gift. My gf gave me the card to use for the emblems, and I don't have a regular credit card because it got stolen and I had to cancel it, so I'm still waiting for it. I also don't have paypal (long story short, friend ****** it up for me). And like I said, corsport is 110, the card is only 100. If I can't find it, I'll just try using my parent's cc. Was just trying to avoid that. Also, I noticed that on robearracing the emblems are listed under civic/coupe. I thought the rear one was different than the sedan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.