8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today at the Kami Speed meet in Orlando FL I bought the front and rear JDM emblems. Took me like 20 minutes to install the front on and then I go to install the rear on and the guy gave me one for a DC5?!?! I go back in and talk to him and he tells me to just break off the pins. It's not even the same size WTF? Oh well what ever he did a return it was cool

but what do you guys think now?

and where is the cheapest place to get the rear emblem online?

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
here's the link you requested @ the meet Jesse: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58102

DIY thread was created by me & then authenticated & stickied by a moderator. i was pleased. :)

hope that helps homie; even tho this is specific to the 4DR generally! selective color shot here looks GREAT btw!! :thumb:

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhh ok joey I thought you were saying that there was a specific badge with correct pins for the rear.... ok sweet

thanks for all the info guys!

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok sweet making sure.

I saw it on JDMland for $35, is that price OK or should I keep looking around?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I bought mine off ebay. The prices have raised since then but you can get them separately there.

The 02-03 ep3 front emblem is really close to the rear FG2 emblem in size. I have that emblem on my car right now.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I'm runnning the 04-05 EP3 CTR front emblem for the front & the 02-03 EP3 CTR front for the rear. The front one is almost a perfect match but the rear one is like 1/8th of an inch bigger. Yes, you do have to break off the pins.

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kinda off topic but I noticed that the JDM CTR has a redline of 8.5.... what engine is it running?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts