1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one has jumped on this yet?

Pic's courtesy of Vtec.net...

Note: C.F. on wing and georgous rims...

Note: C.F. lower and upper grill bars, chrome fog light surrounds...

Note: Is is lower than a normal hybrid? Awesome color!

Note: LED corners? Maby those fog surrounds are aluminum, not chrome. Grille is growing on me...

I love it!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ I love the front as well, to be honest though, I'm more partial to the USDM rear end. I like the audi-look it has going for it...

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
I like it, but it isn't all that different, I mean I don't really get the concept part. I think you could easily buil a JDM hybrid to look just like that.

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
26,930 Posts
^^^ I agree with both of you. The US back is better, but that front is just killing me. I love it. And the Hybrid "Concept" I think has to do more the with the sporty look..the spoiler, the carbon fiber parts, the chrome (or aluminum??). Beuatiful car no matter what though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jrfish007 said:
I like it, but it isn't all that different, I mean I don't really get the concept part. I think you could easily buil a JDM hybrid to look just like that.
It could be modified for all I know. These were just in a bunch of pic's from the auto show, there was no information about the car...

For all I know it could be Forced Induction making 200hp and still getting 45mpg...

Hopefully Vtec.net will have some information on it soon, but like you I hope its not a poser car. I hope something has been done to it for go, not just all show...

·
Registered
25 Posts
do you guys think this hybrid would be 200hp with hybrid components :D , the car is sexy..

btw what type of blue is that, very nice

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WTF? I promise it was working yesterday, mods might have changed it?

Vtec.net -> Tokyo Motoer Show -> Pages 6 & 8

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i want that grill!!!
its simple amazing...
i can say that its the one of the mugen page....
but whit another grill and wing...
i love the rear end

·
Registered
436 Posts
gorgeous. love the wheels. everything reall. hope some of the acura csx guy in canada do this stuff to their car

·
Registered
436 Posts
good wing shots

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
mininsx said:
WTF? I promise it was working yesterday, mods might have changed it?

Vtec.net -> Tokyo Motoer Show -> Pages 6 & 8

Still works for me, I see no reason for any mod to change this, nothing harmful, I certianly didn't change it...

Anyway, the hybrid is the fastest of the non Si civics, so it's not exactly slow to start. A turbo hybrid would be cool though, don't know if that would ever happen, but it would be neat to see.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^ Ok, well they worked for like 1/2 of a day...

No harm done...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts