8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok some of you guys know that i sold my car others dont. its gone to a new home well not really. I just moved on to a new project. as for my old FG2 it went to my brother and we just put on the accord V6 wheels and waiting for the snow tires this week ill will still be modding it and updating from the sidelines.

as for my new project car, my 2000 Civic DX coupe. i was the original owner and sold it to my brother and now he sold it to me for a set of advans nothing really special unsure if im just goin to fix and sell it or fix it up like i did my hatch. it has Bixenon p/p hid kit from xenondepot. CTR headlights w daytimes wired. LS engine w ITR tranny w phantom grip LSD. Mugen Shift knob and full system not a bad trade for a set of rims huh. I have a few plans but depending when i get my license back will determine what route ill go. This is the same reason why i wont have the FA5 anytime soon maybe in a year or max in 3 years to see if i get a new car (CTR if avail) then.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
well i hope your brother takes good care of the car, good luck on the new project, at least if your brother messes anything up on your old FG2, you could always beat him up.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
What happened to your lisence??? Those wheels dont look bad on the former ride.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
last winter I had the vents and no issues.

right now I'm on foot I work down the street from my house so its not a issue and most my friends has their own cars. its just one less car to park. if I keep the coupe I'm dropping a K - SERIES and using all oem or original aftermarket items not any copies to make it look as good as my FG did. that's how I had my hatch n no lie loved it more than my SI.

as for my bro if he does anything to his car I will do nothing its his car n **** happens. he gave me the coupe back in poor conditions but all fixable since then he learned how to take car of the car and notices how close to curb he parks since the advans are his now.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in n out of court fighting a case so they took it away for the mean time. everything will be settled in 2-3 months.

I'm really happy w the V6 wheels look a lil better then the stockers did in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
im lookin to get a new set of CTR headlights to do a bixenon proj. retro. new oem sides, seibon oem hood, tein basics, oem thin moldings, new catback. engine swap, backyard special front bumper, Advan RG2's, new trunk lid no wing, cwest eyebrows, wire the ctr mirrors so that they can auto-close, new oem tail lights (small leak) and interior is simple here and there items like ctr climate and SI cluster w ctr trim, arm rest delete new carpet and ctr red door panels dye all panels black. all that will happen only if i decide to keep the car. which im leaning towards. i have big plans and tend to list everything before doing so.

On the FG2 i had alot listed for the interior which i didnt have a chance to start.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.