8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Honda and got this the next day(2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X), and the day after that, threw some 26's on it, with 5% tint.....Let me know what you think....

**SOLD**

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I'm not big on the 20's (pun not intended) on the Civic, but the 26's on the Jeep look even worse, IMHO. It's your taste, but they don't match the car at all...spokes are way too thing for such a rugged looking car. Still, congrats on the Wrangler. They look pretty sweet, especially with the 4-door hard top on it!

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
oh man this thread is freaking HILARIOUS. i have to rep.. this is way too funny.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
cation said:
Your wagon has broken a wheel... lose 3 days...

LOL
Your daughter, Asshat, has contracted dysentery and has died.

Oh man, I miss that game so much on the old Macs....anybody else buy a million bullets so you can hunt all day??? I know I did. :D

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
poor wrangler, i liked the civic......but wranglers are for offroading. not pimping, why not get a cherokee?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Izzy said:
Your daughter, Asshat, has contracted dysentery and has died.

Oh man, I miss that game so much on the old Macs....anybody else buy a million bullets so you can hunt all day??? I know I did. :D
and ate nothin but rations all day becasue the computer was so old an slow it kept glitchin and you couldnt hunt...i cant remember, what happens when u get to the end of that trail

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I remember buying like 8 damn oxen to pull my stupid *ucking family across Oregon, and they'd die like *cuking flies. I then tried it with 2 oxen, and lasted 3x longer, and one died, and the jackass couldn't take long enough to die because I wanted to start over and hunt. :(

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts