8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"JamesLewis178: went to capitol raceway last night in my 07 nbp fg2 around 5:00pm so i could get a few good runs in before a million people showed up and left at 8:00pm. i was car #103

1st run was [email protected]
2nd run was [email protected]
3rd run was [email protected]
4th run was [email protected]
5th run was [email protected]

ill try to get the slips posted but i dont have a scanner so im gonna take pictures with my cellphone and im gonna need someone elses phone number to send them to so they can post them for me because i have no clue how to. so someone pm me there number so i can get my slips up."

Now alot of you have been skeptical wanting to see time slips, James gave me his time slips to host last night and they are up and hosted. There is also a video that a few member have seen showing how hard his cars pulls away from my stock FA5.

1st run was [email protected]

2nd run was [email protected]

3rd run was [email protected]

4th run was [email protected]

5th run was [email protected]

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
to be honest that isn't proof of anything. I see a few slips with car #103 on them. What does this prove? Well....I guess it proves that car 103 ran that time lol.

I am playing devils advocate here because honestly i can careless. I am just saying this really doesn't prove much.

Let's see how long this lasts before the lock comes.....i give it a few pages max.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a long as it doesnt turn into a flame war its staying open, and a few memebr have already seen a video of james car and how hard it pulls compared to stock.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
hm...what is his current setup? i have asked this before and i got an answer, but i also remembering reading that he sold some parts and has some new tricks up his sleeve.

anyone know?
or does jameslewis feel like telling us?

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
ImAuthenticFTW said:
a long as it doesnt turn into a flame war its staying open, and a few memebr have already seen a video of james car and how hard it pulls compared to stock.

Hey I agree man all I am saying is I can post a few slips of 12.89-12.95 times, does that prove I ran that is my Si.....of course not. I would love to see what mods he has since the whole "friends in high places" crap went no where last thread.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James is at work at the moment, im sure once he is off work and home he will chime in, his set-up has been posted a few member on here including eulbijif has been through his car.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Anubis said:
to be honest that isn't proof of anything. I see a few slips with car #103 on them. What does this prove? Well....I guess it proves that car 103 ran that time lol.

I am playing devils advocate here because honestly i can careless. I am just saying this really doesn't prove much.

Let's see how long this lasts before the lock comes.....i give it a few pages max.
dude quit crying.. he has a proof.. i've seen him driving in person.. he is really good..

you people are just jealous that he ran 13.1 all motor.. come on now.. you guys have to back off and quit crying.

·
Banned
18,909 Posts
lets be straight...fact is fact guys....whats the point of lying about this?? we gotta learn how to accept the fact and believe the truth.
like...why would james and ImAuthenticFTW lie about this?!

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
^yup. and i dont see what is soo unbeleiveable about this. he is probably a great driver and has some mods to his car. its just a matter of finding out what exactly he has done internally to the motor...:popcorn:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
samx109 said:
dude quit crying.. he has a proof.. i've seen him driving in person.. he is really good..

you people are just jealous that he ran 13.1 all motor.. come on now.. you guys have to back off and quit crying.

EDIT: I removed my post as this crap isn't needed, and no sense bashing a fellow mid-atlantic peep.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Anubis said:

This actually proves something. Just like other people on here who post ONLY time slips when they hit low 14's or high 13's. I don't see people bashing them how it doesn't prove anything. If you have seen his other thread he posted his mod list on his car which is pretty predictable.

There's people on this site who has I/H/E/Hondata who hit's high 13's. He Has those mods plus more such has cams, port and polished IM,etc.

They had two other threads that didn't show proof about hitting 13.1 all motor. But now they have it.

IMO this thread is gonna stay open and not locked like the others.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
I dont think anybody would go through this much hastle if it wasn't true, those are amazing times! :thumb: If you ever want to pm me a link to the video i would really enjoy seeing it.

Heres a list of his mods.

jameslewis178 said:
Intake :like xfactor's
Race Header :custom
Exhaust :custom
Pulleys :never
Reflash :lol i know people in high places
TB Spacer + Gaskets 2r
IM Gasket :hondata
Cams (Maybe TSX cams) :brian crower stage 2
Valve Springs :brian crower
Retainers :brian crower

also my head and i/m are ported&polished
the head is milled and valve job was done
i have crower valves
i have a skunk 2 exhaust cam gear
it was 60degree weather i think
and i run sunoco 98 race fuel
and dont let me forget that i run ngk bkr8eix spark plugs too! lol
Edit: Looks like Jardiniboy beat me to it.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Jardiniboy said:
IMO this thread is gonna stay open and not locked like the others.

I hope it does I think what he has done is amazing considering what I have seen other Si's including myself run at the track in Richmond. I will give credit where credit is due. It's a shame the youtube video can't be posted since that will silence most.....although I can understand why the mods don't allow such things.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
home for lunch from work! thanks mike as soon as you want your stuff done let me know we will get done what we talked about! you will love it.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
ImAuthenticFTW said:
"There is also a video that a few member have seen showing how hard his cars pulls away from my stock FA5.

where is the vid? The people here aren't going to believe stuff unless they see a video of it doing these times, and the thread will just end up being closed again. As others have said - anyone can just post a slip (it could be from any car).

And why not list the mods to help the community if the slips are his?

1 - 20 of 326 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.