8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1105 Posts

·
aka 3 blocks!
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,061
have to keep this thread on the first page...

Not specifically about your build but figured you'd know the answer. What exactly does the HR Upper Coolant Neck do/used for?
Makes it easier to delete the heater core and makes bleeding the coolant system easier via bleeder screw just to name a few.I believe HR goes into full detail of its use on their site.

Hey can you PM me? i have question.
Will do...
heard this car was at stance nation?
You heard right

I heard this car placed 2nd best Honda Civic at Stancenation. Great build Taylor need to link up again soon.
Yea...it did super surprised it placed.Me n map223's intent was just to show them some function.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Where'd you run your the wire for the A/F ratio sensor thru? Is there a hole near the shifter or something?

And your bay is too clean.. did you run your boost line thru the fender and into the the grommet near the inside fusebox?

Bout to install my gauges this weekend and trying to get an idea of the easiest way to do it.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
He won best civic at IFO and had drove it an hour to get there. Not trailered like most.

Come check my boy out at Wekfest, Oct 18th at George R Brown convention center.

·
aka 3 blocks!
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,066
Some pics of this showcar!!

Show car :rotfl:

Where'd you run your the wire for the A/F ratio sensor thru? Is there a hole near the shifter or something?
Theres a hole on the floor in the same area as shifter

And your bay is too clean.. did you run your boost line thru the fender and into the the grommet near the inside fusebox?
Off the vac block and thru the base of the steering column cover

Bout to install my gauges this weekend and trying to get an idea of the easiest way to do it.
I try to make the install clean as possible.

Sweet ride!
thanks!

He won best civic at IFO and had drove it an hour to get there. Not trailered like most.

Appreciate it...you coming to wekfest right.....

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I wish I was going to wekfest, they didn't let my car in so Im probably just going to be wrenching on it all weekend :deadhorse:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
We still need to link up lol hell I still need to get this engine together black ex u still going to HIN in Houston?? What up jaded long time never talk?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
[QUOTE/]

Appreciate it...you coming to wekfest right.....[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll be there, I'm gonna show up a lil later so I don't have to wait in that long as line again.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Damn, I was hoping to have a better shot at the civic 06-11 category! :deadhorse:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Lol if I get my car together it will be tough for you in Dallas lol. I should be back on track soon. I want to show at HIN but we will have to see took to long of break on car. Good life changes happening. But we need to link up next month see if we can get others to go to Houston etc

·
aka 3 blocks!
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,076
Updates

Some pics from wekfest.....

Mmmm look at them ashy lenses :facepalm:

Still have some more updates im sitting on....I just haven't uploaded the pics yet.

1061 - 1080 of 1105 Posts