8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
5921 - 5940 of 5941 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yea Saturdays. 9-11 usually. And once a month there is a meet at mases tavern on blanding. Dollar draft bud lights all night. Not bad if you have a Dd or just wanna drink a few haha. But I'm always out at the meets, With 2 other si's. I believe that there is a gas station in mcclenny fl. Tbh I'm not sure. If you join the Jacksonville meets page you can ask on there, but make sure you can take some trolling if you post anything about driving a Honda :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
Might be getting back to Jax soon. Looks like this thread is about as dead as the car scene was out there before i left...
LOL, this thread was dead even when the car scene was booming in Jax. I personally knew several modified Si owners who just never posted much or hung out with the "crew". Everyone just keeps to themself. I don't know why.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey whats up guys, Im over on the westside cecil area and I'd love to do a meet or something like that. Ive been lurking on this site for like two years now but Ive never really been that active, still cant even look at the classifieds haha

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sweet! Friday and Saturday are pretty much out for me this weekend, but I might can swing Sunday. When and where on Sunday? I can definitely do the riverside meet most weekends though, in my head I'm thinking right where have the riverside arts market. Is that where ya'll meet??

·
Registered
252 Posts
I hope we can sometime. I'be been wanting to hang around Honda people, I get so lonely with the Ford guys I know. If anyone is up for it though I have started doing autocross, it's once a month, SCCA sanctioned, did their first event last month first time going and had a blast. They have helmets to borrow, and it's only $50. You get to see what our cars were built for. Next event is March 22nd. Next Sunday, if any of you are interested let me know. Just email me and I'll reply with my number so we can communicate via text. [email protected]

I don't want the car scene here in Jax ruined by idiots that race on the street, 14 years ago it was huge, let's make it huge again. Gather friends to come if you wish.

5921 - 5940 of 5941 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.