8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
5901 - 5920 of 5941 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone I'm moving up to jacksonville from key west, just trying to get a peak at the 8th/car scene prior to the move got a club that I'm a part of and I'll be bringing the name along with me, hopefully expand a little bit, we have a limited group down here in key west

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
Not sure exactly they did mine when they painted my car.
hey man, I saw you the other night ripping through them gears on 17 haha, your **** is clean as **** man

anyone have the oem navi? is it worth getting or should i go with aftermarket navi?
I can sell you a bag of garbage, will get more use out of it

need to go fap

I just bought a 2013 civic si sedan im selling the suspension off of it only has 25miles on them brand new for $250. let me no if anybody is interested..
no selling in the chat threads, please read the rules.

Anyone in the 904 hit me up for a meet. New to the Honda scene!
not much going on up here, local PD cracked down on the car scene while back, and fast and furious isn't that cool anymore so, the scene is MEH, no a days.

Welcome.
not too many 8th's on the scene around this area, but there are some on the 8thcivic facebook page someone posted a couple posts back.
I may be getting back into the 8th scene, got ****** up on 295 in September, and getting a ******* massive settlement, may snag an 8th for the track, and a truck haha, or another mugen....I miss my mugen,

I got that beast listed for sale on Craigslist. It's not registered at the moment (expired) and not on my insurance, so I technically can't drive it :hiding:
and since when has that stopped you, mr license suspended for well over a year and still tearing up the town

Hey everyone I'm moving up to jacksonville from key west, just trying to get a peak at the 8th/car scene prior to the move got a club that I'm a part of and I'll be bringing the name along with me, hopefully expand a little bit, we have a limited group down here in key west
the scene isn't as big now, as it was a few years back, but I see 8th SIs everyday

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey all, still kinda new to the forums, would love to see a bunch of 8ths in the jax area out at a meet or something. bunch of us usually go out to the staples/tire kingdom meet on blanding and kingsley around 9ish on Saturdays!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey all, still kinda new to the forums, would love to see a bunch of 8ths in the jax area out at a meet or something. bunch of us usually go out to the staples/tire kingdom meet on blanding and kingsley around 9ish on Saturdays!
I've seen people there, but also a lot of police are they being friendly to we that just want to hang out now?

Has anyone ventured to the green cove drag strip yet? Thoughts comments? I want to go just for some car/me time but heard it has been extremely busy.

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
:laughing: True, but lets face it, the stupid shoit I did back in the day is said and done, I've got a wife and 10 month old son, I can't support them if I'm locked up in jail for driving without a registration... :pat:
yea man, heard you had a little one, ******* congrats!!!!! and heard the sis got married too, tell everyone I say hello, and aint it amazing how fast you grow up after having a kid?

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
yea man, heard you had a little one, ******* congrats!!!!! and heard the sis got married too, tell everyone I say hello, and aint it amazing how fast you grow up after having a kid?
Ain't that a fact...

^^ Thanks for the compliment a few posts back.

Artem what's up bro? You still doing the amsoil thingies have a buddy that's interested
Fo Sho, hit a brotha up for an oil change.

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
Ain't that a fact...

yea, man, I see my nephews growing up stupid fast, it is hard to believe that they are now 14, and 13...I still remember the phone call in 5th grade that I was gonna be an uncle. btw tell the parents I said hello, hope they are doing well

also, will be in the market for a civic or accord soon...college is kicking my rear, otherwise id buy another SI, but get rid of them crap seats

5901 - 5920 of 5941 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.