8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yah, one uses the hondata ecu reflash - up to the 04 models. The 05 rsx ecu has no been hacked by hondata yet. Give it some time, and they'll be on top of the si.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't wait. Super Street had Hondata clips eveywhere! The had alot of stuff for the older civics that proved great HP. I loved thier wheel selection as well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm Tight with Jackson Racing........and trust me the 02-04 will not work on the 05+.......and the SI is more similer to the 05+. It's not just the Hondata, there's more to it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It think it's all different..........in Japan it's a Civic, US it doesn't exist and in Canada it's the CSX (formaly the EL) it runs on a detuned K20A (only like 140ish hp I think). It's kinda like a notch below the Base RSX in Canada.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Fishytron said:
im having problemes reading / understanding that? clarification?
Basically, the Mugen supercharger is going to have to be slightly modified to work with the USDM Civic. I'm not quite sure what variation of wiring the K20A found in the CSX uses, but I'm presuming it has a CAN-BUS (digital) for the digital gauges. Would be an interesting swap for R18 owners who want the Mugen SC.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hondaid said:
I'm Tight with Jackson Racing........and trust me the 02-04 will not work on the 05+.......and the SI is more similer to the 05+. It's not just the Hondata, there's more to it.

any specifics? I'm just curious

·
Banned
280 Posts
I sent e-mails to Buddy Club, Hondata, and comptech usa today. I just basically asked when they will have stuff out for the 06 si's. I'll report back when I get a response.

·
Registered
730 Posts
the ex and lx are a while down the road even if the decide to do them. the si will be soon but i dont think one is going to be made for the ex?! could be wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts