8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Look in your manual it shows the jack points in there,they are on the side of the car one on each side right in front of the rear tires. Also there is a flat spot in between the rear control arms that you can jack from too.

·
Registered
17,920 Posts
why not?

you can use the tow hook.
well depending on the jack you have and the surface area of the jack head I would just prefer using the jack point i just said to lift it up. also I don't want to rely on a little surface area to lift up my car when i have a ton more just a couple inches away

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Thanks! Now the blue brace, what is it holding together? The tie rod right?
Connects the two lower control arms.... well not really connects them but is supposed to add more rigidity...

·
Registered
17,920 Posts
Thanks! Now the blue brace, what is it holding together? The tie rod right?
DOH the blue is an aftermarket thing. The jack point i am referring to is the frame the blue thing is connected to. right in the dead center. and it is held together by the lower arm control bolts. regularly there is nothing there. battle endless sells something that is suppose to hold everything together to add rigidity

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.