8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
damn dude your asking opinions and this is mine.. i hate it lol your front lip looks like **** and those rims only look good on ef's. but hope ur happy with them if i were you i would sell those and get something else it looks weird man those tires are huge looks like an suv.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
:yeahthat:

I personally like the jmags, I just think they're a bit too "retro" for a body like the 8th gen has. Like someone said before, they look great on ef's and whatnot, just not newer models.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
na..keepin em..ive got complements on em and yea, people are saying never seen these on em before..so its something way diff..and for the front lip..**** i guess...if i had the money, i would have boughten the hfp front lip buthad to have something for the mean time

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
na..keepin em..ive got complements on em and yea, people are saying never seen these on em before..so its something way diff..and for the front lip..**** i guess...if i had the money, i would have boughten the hfp front lip buthad to have something for the mean time
whose saying they never seen these wheels? middle schoolers? their mugen replicas their old as ****. i think 1989 was the year they were on the ef8 (sir crx)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.