8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a reverse lookup, got the name & address and called it back. Noone answered so I left a message saying that I have been called and hung up on 3 or 4 times now from their number. Then I got a call back from some white trash girl saying "did you cuss me out". Stupid bish. I said that I would be stupid to leave a message like that...anyway, long story short, they're still calling. My wife called them back and the girl said that it might be someone at her house and that she would make it stop.

So, can I report this to the phone carriers, or police if it continues? I'm about pissed off.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
twistedframe said:
that sucks just remember you might have to go through her brother-husband to get to her. Good luck.
I'm not worried about all that. I'm not going to go looking for a fight...it was just a *thought*.

When they called back the first time, I said "hello, Jeffrey", and she said "I'm not jeffrey". I said it must be your husband's name, and then gave them the address I had for them. It was awesome. Reverse lookup ftw.

·
Banned
3,117 Posts
i'm assuming the callers are hitting you up from a land line since you rev. them
however are they calling your cell or house?

Either way, go on hotmail and register a few Hotmail accounts and make some craigslist.com ad's for "casual encounters" with there number along with selling cheap cars/ipods/tvs/coach bags

and list their number... that could put you on the backburner for a while.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Type X said:
i'm assuming the callers are hitting you up from a land line since you rev. them
however are they calling your cell or house?

Either way, go on hotmail and register a few Hotmail accounts and make some craigslist.com ad's for "casual encounters" with there number along with selling cheap cars/ipods/tvs/coach bags

and list their number... that could put you on the backburner for a while.
LOL

They're calling our cell. They're calling from a landline.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts