8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the fortunate opportunity to travel on business this last week to Huntington Beach, California and holy crap Batman, the nicest, cleanest, tricked-out looking Civics I've ever seen in one place. The weather was perfect, the girls were perfectly blonde and it seemed that everyone was a car freak. Needless to say, I have to tip my hat to the So Cal way of life.
It was quite a letdown landing back in Atlanta. Now I've got to figure a way to get back there for an extended length of time and soak up more of the good life.
You guys and girls rock in So Cal.

Signed,
Depressed somewhere in BF Georgia.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Pfff, it seems you were looking through some rose colored sunglasses, buddy. Cali is a hotbed for ricey parts -- we get them first! :D

But, glad you enjoyed the SoCal trip. I love it here, and especially love those beach blondes. Rawr.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I felt the same way when I went to San Diego for a week. Living in KS you don't really get to see much, and OMG, talk about a wake up call. The ugly girls were hotter than the hot girls from home, the town, the cars, the atmosphere.......I wanna go back.....I want to live there......*checks Orbitz for tickets*

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Yeah, I know where you are coming from. I have family in San Diego I see once or twice a year and the import scene is a lot bigger there. The quality and quantity of civics along with all other models are leaps and bounds over AZ, but we do have a lot here compared to some places I have traveled to through the Army.

Of course, there's a lot of riced out POS cars there too...just goes hand in hand.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
you havent seen the rich life until you go to malibu or pebble beach....
you want to see ferraris carrera gt's lambos everywhere those are the places..that and orange county. From my experiance however, San deigo because its a college city has the youngest and hottest girls of all in california

There is a catch to being in southern california. its expensive as hell to live here

·
Premium Member
5,368 Posts
Simmer down folks. We're about ready to start setting a quota for move-ins. There will be an application process, as our fragile infrastructure can't handle the number of people we have here already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts