8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i hate to say it but i sold the 07 ex atomic blue coupe and i bought a 07 accord se. my knee got so bad i couldn't drive the coupe its a 5 speed i was going to get another ex coupe with an auto but i couldn't get a good deal . the accord se i bought retailed for $22.220 i got it out the door for $18.020 pics

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
That's a bummer about your knee... sucks.

Well, now you can focus on your new ride, and enjoy that instead :thumb:

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
That sucks you had to let the Civic go. Why didn't you wait a few more months for the new Accord? I had 3 knee surgeries and I had to bear it for a month so I feel your pain

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
06blaksi said:
That sucks you had to let the Civic go. Why didn't you wait a few more months for the new Accord? I had 3 knee surgeries and I had to bear it for a month so I feel your pain
the main reason i didn't get an 08 the salesman said they wouldn't be discounting them and might even have a mark up. so i went with the 07 se and i got $4.200 off of msrp so i don't think i did to bad on it and i really like the k-24 motor even tho its 160 hp it feels peppy

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I was thinking of getting the Accord too, but in the end I got the Civic because of the lower fuel consumption. Nice choice, though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts