8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my orders to transfer to San Diego, California in November 2007! :dancing: Can't wait to meet all the peeps from the SoCal Area! :wavey: Peace Out! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CaliGuy said:
Get ready for traffic like you have never experienced.
i know. I was there like the first week of august, and i was stuck in traffic for 2 weeks. hate it especially when you're driving a stick. i got to hit that v-tec! lol! :vtec:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bbeteta89 said:
Welcome! you'll love it out here, and dont forget to visit Rosarito, Mexico...you'll party like a rockstar!
Rosarito? Is that like TJ? lol! :laughing: U'll never party like a rockstar til you've been in Thailand! Now that is the place to be!!!! :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
welcome welcome to socal where it never snows and you are stuck in traffic all day every day! make sure u drive down pch every now and then, lots of hot chics :thumb:

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
"There's nothing better, than southern cali weather, spring through the summer and the middle of december. No need for sweaters 'cause it barely gets cold, I know you've heard it all before but let the story be told."

^kingspade

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
r3v0lt said:
or Miramar?

Don't screw around with me Maverick. You're a hell of an instinctive pilot. Maybe too good. I'd like to bust your butt but I can't. I got another problem here. I gotta send somebody from this squadron to Miramar. I gotta do something here, I still can believe it. I gotta give you your dream shot! I'm gonna send you up against the best. You two characters are going to Top Gun.
:lildevil: :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts