8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I got into a car accident about 2 months ago. The insurance company from the other person ended up paying my car off and the only thing I could save were the rims. I thought it was the perfect chance for an upgrade and after a whole lot of stealership shopping and driving my mom's trailblazer that gets like 10mpg :pat: I picked up a 2007 Fiji SI. Woootzzz!! and on to the picz

What was left of the EX

The new toy

Thanks for watching, all comments appreciated!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Great to hear that the insurance company of the perp who hit you is taking care of you. Your car is beautiful. What else can you say about FBP? Simply the best color there is for the Si, although I might be a little biased in saying so.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
i gotta tell you, those rims are really bland...almost ugly. but on your car....they look great! the si makes the rims look good!

basically, they would look ugly just being off the car.....they look awesome on it though. props!

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tx for all the comments guys. Yea I definetly love it. I mean Fiji blue just shines when the sun hits it! N obviously from 140hp to 197hp base is a big difference. The rims are kinda blah...I been thinking about getting rid of them for a while. they are 17x7 Kosei K1 Racing. They're like 16 pounds each and I really like the blue n gold theme.

-for wheel whorrin purposes... I'm considering Berlina's rims

·
Premium Member
27,973 Posts
1.8L FG KiDd said:
Tx for all the comments guys. Yea I definetly love it. I mean Fiji blue just shines when the sun hits it! N obviously from 140hp to 197hp base is a big difference. The rims are kinda blah...I been thinking about getting rid of them for a while. they are 17x7 Kosei K1 Racing. They're like 16 pounds each and I really like the blue n gold theme.

-for wheel whorrin purposes... I'm considering Berlina's rims
I've seen a set around. 2k no tires. Not bad.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts