8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of goodies including Magellin portable GPS (which I will be selling bc I have the OEM navi), Full Craftsman toolbox full of tools, Craftsman ratchet set, Viper 5900, Detailing Kit, Skunk2 camber Arms, Eibach Sportlines, Mechanix gloves, and Hondata IMG... here's some pics =)

cat not included

yes those are my pink ass socks, and yes they are warm and fuzzy as hell!!!!

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
lol im glad you wern't wearing those socks at andretti's :p

cool haul, were they all gifts or did you treat yourself?

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
got the LSD fa5 exhaust from my mum ( yes im from england.. dont knock it) :p and the scangaugeII from the girlfriend lol .. sad how all we want for christmas is car stuff

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^ will do... and you couldnt afford my cat, she is #1 prostitute in all of kazakstan!

P.S. My girl just graduated from nursing school, so she's ballin' now, if I could only find that hot ass nurse outfit for her to complete my Xmas =)

·
Registered
891 Posts
nice presents mann, i got a lot of the same things you got for xmas, i had trouble with that magellan thing tho, like you're supposed to use the suction cup and make it stick on your little window(sedan) or windshield but it doesnt stick too well, show pix with ur navi mounted so i can see where else to put it. i already tried the ac vent too. but it was a little flimsy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.