8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
What size/offset RPF1s are you running? I have some but still need to mount them. Cool to see them on NHBP finally to get an idea. And are you dropped at all?

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What size/offset RPF1s are you running? I have some but still need to mount them. Cool to see them on NHBP finally to get an idea. And are you dropped at all?
hmm

Tire size is 225/45/17
Rims 17x7.5 48mm Offset ( But in video i'm running spacer so the front is 23mm and USE to be 33mm but i was rubbing too much)

I'm dropped on Pro-S
I rub ALOT in the front when i had about a pinky gap...now i have about 1 1/2 finger gap...i only rub when i drive hard

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Dumbest video ever!!!!

soooo dumbb....

doing front wheel drive 'burn outs' in a puddle of water...

driving crazy in a neighborhood in your fg1 with that obnoxiously loud ti-c revving unnecessarily....

nice.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dumbest video ever!!!!

soooo dumbb....

doing front wheel drive 'burn outs' in a puddle of water...

driving crazy in a neighborhood in your fg1 with that obnoxiously loud ti-c revving unnecessarily....

nice.
i dunno man...im pretty sure its not the "dumbest video" but i know its up there..rofl

yah...im a ricer...i like to rev at everything

one time i was driving...i saw a cat...i hella pull over... clutch in, and REV!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
i dunno man...im pretty sure its not the "dumbest video" but i know its up there..rofl

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

damn i thought ricers knew that sh*ts not even cool, but you're one crazy ricer lmao

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

the way you talk sucks. :cheerleader:

·
Registered
167 Posts
your friend is the first Englishman that annoyed me lol...sounds fake.

yet im sure a lot of people think the Filipino accent is just as bad if not worse.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hahaha OMG! imagine if he had cold air! lol
i honestly dont think ill hydro lock.. cause when u drive over a puddle like..the water splash outward...i think u have to leave ur car stationary in a deep puddle to hydro lock

your friend is the first Englishman that annoyed me lol...sounds fake.

yet im sure a lot of people think the Filipino accent is just as bad if not worse.
hmmm he is actually born in England...soo...yah...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts