8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Virginia, like much of the east coast, got a very late fall. Wensday Richmond peaked and due to work I was unable to go out and get shots all week. But come Saturday I was finally able to go out and get some pictures...

My camera actually did a better job than I thought, these are all untouched except for the plates...

Hope you enjoyed...
If anyone liked any of these in particular I have a few more, especially of the "Tree Alley" shots (lots of slight variations but mostly similar) and I have full rez/full quality (since these versions are pretty bad) if anyone wants to use them as a desktop, ect.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Great shots! I sure wish we had trees that changed colors for the season..all we have is pine trees, oak trees and palm trees.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A drop is definitely planned. :)

Wups, thanks for the catch Blaqk!

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rotors? Haven't touched the brakes yet but I plan to do a few things for the fade. Probably later in the season when I jump into AutoX.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Looks good but not a fan of white + white car. I like contrast.

Seems like too much to me but still looks pretty good.

·
Registered
8,292 Posts
nice pics!
I never seen the seasons change until I moved away from san diego. Now I get all four seasons, its a good change, untill the stupid snow starts.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Tress are nice but the car.....meh :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am gonna try to keep the current wheels as long as I can, but when snow is in the forecast I'll likely be out there with the jackstands and torque wrench...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts