8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(sigh) I don't even know what to say. I took my mom and my little brother out to breakfast. It was good. We had a nice conversation, we laughed, and then we decided to take the long way home. The long was interested me, since it would allow me to practice driving stick better since I'm still kinda new. As we were driving home, I see this red Integra GSR, in real good condition. We both stopped at the red light and I was checking out his car. When the light turned green, I hesitated a bit so I wouldn't stall and he also hesitated with a smirk as if he wanted to race. As I was looking at him, I noticed three little gauges along the inside corner of his cabin(I thought nothing of them at first:pat:). We both took off regularly at first and then he was kinda starting to accelerate, I bit...and then he shitted on me with my mom and brother in the car! In the distance, all I heard was a blow-off valve in the distance. I was at a disadvantage for two reason, I am inexperience with a MT and my car is completely stock. I'm definitely going to get all the bolt ons by December. And if everything goes as planned, I'm Compteching the *****! Until that day, the smirk that was on that arrogant mexican kid will seem to forever haunt me:hiding:

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
street racing s dumb..take ur k20 dyno it..then hit the track
I totally agree with you, its just that it really sucked that my mom and brother had to witness me lose. I should have never bit cuz now I have a bad taste in my mouth. It just ruined my day

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
You bit? That means you tried to race him right? This thread had me in stitches. Racing with your mom and brother in the car is downright hilarious. And why did you have to bring race into it? Is saying arrogant Mexican kid necessary? Why not just arrogant kid? Were you hoping to get support from some of the racist people on here by saying that? :box:

·
Registered
584 Posts
^ how did you lose if you didn't street race him?? street racing is stupid, racing with your mom and little brother in the car.. way more stupid.

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Your an IDIOT. You could of killed them. You never know what could of happened. Especially when your still learning stick. Wtf were you thinking.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You bit? That means you tried to race him right? This thread had me in stitches. Racing with your mom and brother in the car is downright hilarious. And why did you have to bring race into it? Is saying arrogant Mexican kid necessary? Why not just arrogant kid? Were you hoping to get support from some of the racist people on here by saying that? :box:
Because he was Mexican. I'm 100% Mexican too btw. I was born in Mexico and lived there for 5 years... That's not racist. I didn't say wet-back did I?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.