8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
thinkinblue613 said:
What thingy? haha Cuz I know the 06's fog lights switch is where the VSA is now.

Thanks guys, I also just learned how to drive manual the night I got it and drove it back home. It was funny cuz I stalled 5-6 times during the test drive. haha

:xyxnervou :eek:hnoes: I hope your transmission is in good shape still, hehe. I would have driven mine off the lot but I waited till it got home to look like an idiot. :biggrin:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
My first mod!

20% tint all around except the sunroof and windshield. It looks really dark in the picture but you can still kinda see through it in person.

The car is so much cooler inside, I really noticed the difference after I drove off the shop.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
obylium said:
:xyxnervou :eek:hnoes: I hope your transmission is in good shape still, hehe. I would have driven mine off the lot but I waited till it got home to look like an idiot. :biggrin:
lmaoooo :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That reminds me of when I got my Ex. I was driving home with my mom. We were @ a redlight. When It changed green I was going through my gears. Accidentally I put it on first again instead of 3rd (1st.....2nd......1st..:pat:) Needless to say I just saw my mom flying forward from the corner of my eye. I laugh @ it now but then...all I could say was sorry...:laughing:

BTW enjoy V-tec Heaven OP

41 - 43 of 43 Posts