8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres the deal my Si got hit by a FORD taurus today. It really doesnt matter how good of a driver you are or how careful you drive, theres always a $tupid driver out there. Sorry but, its true i cant even imagine how they get their licenses rofl.

ok heres the deal i got into intersection i was turning left the stop light was red then it turned green so time for me to go so i put it in the first gear and cross the intersection then all sudden this car from the opposite side of the road turned right, the moment she turned i knew she is goign to hit my car i wasnt fast enough to get away she suppose to turn right and stay in the right lane but is she turned right and and went all the way to the elft lang and hit my rear passenger panel bad i was so pissed my 7 months old Si got hit but it wasnt that bad im lucky enough that she didnt hit the rear wheel

heres the link for the pics

http://www.friendster.com/photos/7742079/1/755835440 the first 6 were the pic of my poor Si

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
WAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

another SI

are we CURSED ?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!

5 incidents this week

sorry to see that bro.... it can be fixed

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dam people just want to kill our Si stupid drivers out there how the hell do they get licenses to begin with dammit

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car. One thing though...punctuation please! There was one comma in your whole post. I don't mean to *****, but it makes reading easier. Usually I wouldn't even read a post with no periods, commas or question marks.

·
Registered
522 Posts
As long as you are ok. try not to think about it too much it will make you more angry. Find the positives... try and find a body shop that will over-quote you so you can make some money.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
good thing you are ok. pick a good shop and make sure your insurance company people inspect it fast. my car sat in the shop for like a week and a half until finally the insurance took a look at it. i've been 2 weeks without my car going on 3...im having withdrawals.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Its all about jealousy...............

They see the Si and are just jealous and they do it on purpose to hit you :( loll

Try to find a very very high quality place to get that fixed....

Some places pull out the dents and fill with bondo....(Filler)

Back in the 40 yes 40's they use to use LEAD Yes Lead to fill ... until it was deemed hazourdous lollll

Get a place that will either get a new piece welded in.... and then get it rust proofed/.....

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Dude almost totaled my car last night. I was cruising in the far lane, and he pulled out into my lane when he could have just turned into the other lane and I slammed on my brakes. I caught up and "mean mugged" him and there was a girl in the truck and she had a "oh my god i'm so sorry" with the hand over the face type look...

Yeah that pissed me off.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Yikes!

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
My Gurlfriend Always Tells Me To Drive Safely And I Always Reply Back... "Once I'm On The Road, My Life Is In The Hands Of Other Driver"...

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Bboy_Burst said:
My Gurlfriend Always Tells Me To Drive Safely And I Always Reply Back... "Once I'm On The Road, My Life Is In The Hands Of Other Driver"...
I Have To Start Every Word With A Capital Letter

Its a good thing these cars have great side impact protection, because often thats how other drivers will hit you.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Sorry to see that to your SI. I know what you mean about stupid drivers, people love to tail me in my si...maybe the fiji blue just tells people to tailgate me.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*damage update* today after work, im driving in the highway and i noticed that the handling of my Si is a lil bit off. So when i got home i checked my tires and all sudden i noticed that the rear wheel passenger side is angle a lil bit i was like WTF i thought the rear wheel didnt get damage from the hit i guess im wrong its slanted a lil bit due to the hit I BET so now OMG i thoguth its just a simple dent on the side of my car i guess not anymore rear wheel need to be fixed too wow thats messed up hopefully before the end of this week my car is sitting in the shop getting fixed

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE geico jsut called me today and claiming it WAS MY DAM FAULT that the stupid old retard driver hit my car and now THEY ARE NOT PAYING FOR THE REPAIR OF MY CAR BS im calling my insurance after i get out of work they better pay the damage of their stupid driver or else ill see them in the court

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Man, unfortunately it sounds like you were crossing an oncoming lane of traffic, and the lady that hit you was just turning right. Unless you had a green arrow to turn left, you might be screwed on this one. You'd think people would stay in the right lane after making a right turn onto a two lane road, but I don't think there's a law stating that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts