8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basicly, what I'm saying is, when it's "car night" and your going to the track/meet/races/spot ect., is it your Civic that your driving, or is there another vehicle in the stable that you drive to really have fun in? Is your Civic your daily driver only, or dual duty transportation/fast fun car? If not, what is your "badass mobile"?

My FG1 is my daily driver (bone stock minus window tint), and I have my 1996 Eagle Talon TSi (extensively modified race/weekend car) and 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (long term project) as fun cars.

What about you guys?

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
My Si is my only car, so I would have to say, "Yes, it's my bad ass car".

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
My civic is my daily driver/"good" car. But if I really want to impress the ladies, I'll roll in my 04 Colorado sittin on dubs. haha couldn't resist saying "dubs."

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
i have a modded 04 G35C 6MT (weekend touring car) and a modded 03 Cooper-S (weekend motoring car).

my civic (EX sedan with AT) is my baddass commuter and does pretty well
for that. :)

will be looking at a new weekend car next Summer to replace my aging
Cooper-S... something smaller than the G and FR/AWD with over 300hp.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
My car is a friggin' dude magnet. I should've had this thing when I was single. Jeebus it blows my mind sometimes. It's too much for the chicks. They can't handle it. I get Hater looks from them and the "Pht, must be her man's car."

They would think so wouldn't they? :laughing: It's just so much easier for the week minded to think that.

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
My car is the ****. I use it for daily driving, long trips, dates, when im bored, track, canyons, and its my first new car so Im happy with it.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Girls call my car cute:chill:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Any girl who looks decent and has at least 2 boobs (3 preferable) is going to have no problem attracting guys attention.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
My Si is my Daily driver, my commuter/traveler, and my car that I have fun in. I plan on building it and modifying it to be a good all around car that meets all my needs.

So far I am very happy with my choice in the Si as a good all around vehicle, so I guess yes my Si is "MY badass car" but there are a lot of cars I dream of one day owning as a weekend driver or fun car. But as a college student I am more than happy and think I am doing just fine owning a Si.

·
Registered
850 Posts
My Si is my econo fuel A-B fun car. A Pontiac Wave splashes me thru the slush & snow. A 406 SBC, comp cams .620 solid roller cam/lifters, dart sportsman aluminum heads, hooker comp headers, scorp dome, 850 double pump, keith black pistons, cheater NOS, anti-ballon plate 3200 stall, 4.56 limited slip 10 bolt make for a thrilling torque and hp ride as I hold on ----to the wheel of my camaro.:vtec:

·
Registered
837 Posts
My Si is my DD, i wish i had another vehicle for the winter, booo to snow!

·
Registered
307 Posts
My Si is for DD and 05 Pilot is a family out of town car. But this morning the temp reading around my SRI was at 41 degree for the first time since it was installed, :vtec: up to the 5th gear...wow what a rush.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts