8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I located Alliston, Ontario on Google Earth. Looks like this is the only large plant in Alliston. Can anyone confirm it? I wish Google offers X-Ray vision service so that I can monitor the progress on my SI being built.
I know I have too much time on my hand. :D

Attachments

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
CiscoBoy said:
I located Alliston, Ontario on Google Earth. Looks like this is the only large plant in Alliston. Can anyone confirm it? I wish Google offers X-Ray vision service so that I can monitor the progress on my SI being built.
I know I have too much time on my hand. :D
Yes. That's the plant. One of the guys that works at the plant hangs out at TOV and he was giving us a bunch of information about the SI's when they first started building them. His name is Steve. :)

If there are any salesmen here, they can probably tell you where your car is, based on the dealership or something like that.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mine is going to strt being built the first week of may, saleswoman told me they build em in the US so it'll be 2 weeks after its done foe me to get it. im deployed overseas with the air force right now. gettin home on the 12th of may :) i purchased a 06 nighthawk :O

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
blackSI06 said:
Mine is going to strt being built the first week of may, saleswoman told me they build em in the US so it'll be 2 weeks after its done foe me to get it. im deployed overseas with the air force right now. gettin home on the 12th of may :) i purchased a 06 nighthawk :O

They don't build Si's in the US. They build them in NORTH AMERICA. Ontario, Canada to be exact. Your saleswoman should've known that. All coupes come from Canada. The first few were coming from Canada and Japan. The sedan's are built in Ohio.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Paradoxblue said:
skittles yes but most americans dont realize that canada is another country lol.

not all! but a lot. tiss sad really :(
Very sad :(. There are, IIRC, only two Canadian provinces that speak both old world (French) and English. Quebec is one and I can't remember the other but it's on the west. Everyone else speaks English. It's actually kinda kewl :)

Peace my Canadian brethren. :D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
skittleslegend said:
Very sad :(. There are, IIRC, only two Canadian provinces that speak both old world (French) and English. Quebec is one and I can't remember the other but it's on the west. Everyone else speaks English. It's actually kinda kewl :)

Peace my Canadian brethren. :D
In winnipeg, MB we speak both english and french.Im pretty sure in most provinces people speak both.

Heck- in ST. Boniface (one of the larger french communities in winnipeg) the stopsigns say ARRET (french for stop).

edit- Yes. the SI's are being built in Ontario, Canada.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
shawn-o said:
In winnipeg, MB we speak both english and french.Im pretty sure in most provinces people speak both.

Heck- in ST. Boniface (one of the larger french communities in winnipeg) the stopsigns say ARRET (french for stop).

edit- Yes. the SI's are being built in Ontario, Canada.
It's like that in Montreal. I like it up there. Til it gets cold and the water in my eyes starts freezing...:eek:mg: lol...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
this winter it was -47 degrees celcius in winnipeg. Needless to say my 92 hatch started up no questions asked. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts