8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i personally hate stickers. if i could take my safety sticker off i would. but ricey? no.. it looks pretty nice

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
not rice. but thats assuming that you have parts from that company on your car.

me personally i try to limit my stickers. unless i'm getting paid i try not to put company stickers on the car. right now i only got an 8thcivic on the front and back and my northeast crew sticker. i limit the the stickers so much that i'm debaiting on weather or not to put on my skunk airlines sticker.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
stupid question but is it legal to take off those stickers? just seems to me that every car with alarm has a sticker. i want to get rid of it no one knows what kind of alarm i have.
i hope so cause my tint shop took them off when they tinted the car. i kinda liked them cause they could be a theft deterent. but now no one will know i got lowjack.

·
Registered
682 Posts
It's definitely not rice. I don't personally like stickers, but I don't think something simple like that one is ugly. I dont' suggest going overboard and slapping 500 stickers on your car like the Rice and the Ricerious. As as general rule, something simple in a corner of your window is cool, but very few things on the painted surfaces of your vehicle are ok.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Not sure if you're referring to the ULEV sticker or the big aftermarket sticker.
Is that sticker rice? Holy hell, yes. What kind of fool...ok sorry, I got off on the wrong foot. What kind of person applies stickers to their vehicle to advertise their upgrades? I'm not even a fan of the i-vtrak sticker on the sides of the Si's. It never was cool, back when so many imports would place stickers in a column behind their front wheel or in front of their rear wheel, and it sure as heck still isn't cool or classy in the slightest bit nowadays either. Please, take it off. Never, ever do that again lol. That's how bad it is. You might as well get an APC sticker and stick it to your windshield :clapping:. Putting it on straight doesn' help the **** factor. Your car will be greatly improved when you remove it. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Not sure if you're referring to the ULEV sticker or the big aftermarket sticker.
Is that sticker rice? Holy hell, yes. What kind of fool...ok sorry, I got off on the wrong foot. What kind of person applies stickers to their vehicle to advertise their upgrades? I'm not even a fan of the i-vtrak sticker on the sides of the Si's. It never was cool, back when so many imports would place stickers in a column behind their front wheel or in front of their rear wheel, and it sure as heck still isn't cool or classy in the slightest bit nowadays either. Please, take it off. Never, ever do that again lol. That's how bad it is. You might as well get an APC sticker and stick it to your windshield :clapping:. Putting it on straight doesn' help the **** factor. Your car will be greatly improved when you remove it. :thumb:
little over board but okay. if the op has a twm product it is in no way rice.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
from tuner student-not rice. but thats assuming that you have parts from that company on your car.

yes i have TWM short shifter+base bushing+cable bushings

from Itchytoe-It's definitely not rice. I don't personally like stickers, but I don't think something simple like that one is ugly. I dont' suggest going overboard and slapping 500 stickers on your car like the Rice and the Ricerious. As as general rule, something simple in a corner of your window is cool, but very few things on the painted surfaces of your vehicle are ok.

ya will be only one, and i would never-ever put one on painted surfaces.

thx for input all.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.