8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
^it also depends where you live. in MA prices seem to be higher. i just bought a 2008 fa5 with 24k for 16,500 the other day with full hfp kit, better prices can be had especially with that milage.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dont know if this helps

I bought a 07 tw si coupe for 15,000 out the door with 29,000miles.
I say its not a bad idea because it is the 08 model but im pretty sure if you go in and talk them down you can get it for 16 out the door if not less.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was gonna go in today buti didnt cause the car lacked navigation and leather for that price I guess.
I own a 2008 Coupe Ex L with 15k miles and was looking for a swap kinda deal. Am I expecting too much? I also have auto start, fogs, front and rear bumper clear flim protection, leather and navigation.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I was gonna go in today buti didnt cause the car lacked navigation and leather for that price I guess.
I own a 2008 Coupe Ex L with 15k miles and was looking for a swap kinda deal. Am I expecting too much? I also have auto start, fogs, front and rear bumper clear flim protection, leather and navigation.
I don't know if you were simply pointing out that for that price, you'd almost expect leather... but just incase you werent doing so; you'll never find an Si with leather!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok no leather but atleast a navi. What would u guys pay for the above Si I posted. Is is work the money for the miles? How much should I go for it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts