8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL...

Is it gonna look similar to the sedan?? Cause I heard that the coupe and sedan always look somewhat similar..

·
Registered
244 Posts
davydany said:
yeh, they look the same. just look at the spy shots.
Tail lights will be different. the coupes might not get the LEDs that the sedans are gettin.

http://gallery.8thcivic.com/gallery/2006-Honda-Civic-Spy-Shots

lemme know when you're free...jk...but hey, its up to u-just pm me. :)
btw the sedan is not getting led treatment :rolleyes: im almost positive that the hybrid wont either

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
lol i know what u mean. i wanna trade in mine to get the 06. it appears that after my accident, my dealership put in an aftermarket axle and it sounds like it can pop off anytime. however i told them to put only Honda parts, and my warranty is voided.

i like the cars, but don't like the idiots who get involved.

by the way, you wanna get da coupe or sedan? i hope to get the EX coupe or Si.

·
Registered
144 Posts
EX, most likely yeah. i mean it that would be the price of probably all the models: from the Value Package (in NY or DX else where) to the Si, like stupidfool said. I guess it would be around 17000 to compete with the tC.

I also think Honda made a stupid mistake in not offering more HP with the EX which would only lead to people buyin the tC if the mileage is not in their mind.

i might not even go for the Civic. I am plannin of gettin the 2006 Accord Hybrid so i get the mileage and the performance and i have to sell all my cars for that and even then my wallet will feel pain. hey if money ain't the problem go for the Accord cuz u get better luxury & performance. and if any one can't go for the Accord or Civic, the FIT is just for ya.

·
Registered
244 Posts
stupidfool said:
no news on price? anyone know when they will announce them and let you "build it" on their website?
same stickers as before only a little price difference but the navi ones will be about 1 grand more

·
Registered
111 Posts
stupidfool said:
so around 15g's for an ex coupe without navigation?
I don't know where you're getting that. The current MSRP on a 2005 EX Coupe with a Manual Tranny is $17,110 (without side airbags). It's definitely not going to be cheaper than 2005.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts