8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is a kit available for the 06 civic sedan...If so, can someone post a link

Thanks

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Scourge said:
I thought HID kits were somewhat universal?
They are but depending on the headlight design, they can be a huge waste of money, like, if they project out to the sides instead of the beam being thrown out front. I'm guessing by the look that the headlights on the Sedan and coupe will be more accomodating than the headlights on my car now cuz I had to retrofit projectors to make it worthwhile. :( I'll stop by the dealer later today and take a look.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The oem headlight bulbs on the new 2006 Civic looks like the same bulbs on the 2005. Can anyone else confrim my statement?

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
youngxlos said:
any word on them????
I saw the EX coupe for the first time tonight :p . But anyway, yeah, based on the dimensions and the design of the headlight, I'd say it would benefit from an HID kit without retrofitting projectors based on the curvature of the beam housing.

^^^Gawd, I am such a nerd.... :cool:

·
Banned
7,824 Posts

As you can see, the shape of the housing should focus and project the beam well without projectors. I thought that the low beam was the larger of the two housings for some reason. But, um...yeah, it should work lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts